Who We Serve
We specialize in working with individuals and families.
Our investment advice and services help you:
- Achieve financial security during your working years
- Send your children to the right colleges and universities
- Retire when you want to
- Maintain your desired standard of living during your retirement years
- Retain financial security late in life when you need it the most
Financial Life Stages
You may be in any one of the three primary stages of your financial life:
- Working Years (Early, Mid, Late)
- Transition Years (Before/After Retirement)
- Retirement Years (Early, Mid, Late)
Your Working Years
During your working years, your focus is on:
- Accumulating assets for financial security
- Sending your children to the right schools
- Enhancing your current lifestyle (second home, travel, etc.)
- Adding assets to your retirement nest egg (IRAs, personal accounts)
You may be in your early, mid, or late stage working years.
Your Transition Years
If you’re getting ready to transition from working years to retirement, we can help you put together a plan and an investment strategy that minimizes risk of loss. Excessive risk exposure during transition years can produce catastrophic consequences. For example, the stock market crash of 2008 reduced some peoples’ available retirement assets by 30% or more.
Your Retirement Years
Whether you’ve recently retired or have been retired for a while, we work with you to develop a strategic plan for managing your assets during all of your retirement years. You and your spouse live comfortably for the rest of your lives.
Our principal focus is helping you avoid spending principal so your assets produce income for the rest of your life. Rising longevity makes this process more complicated than it used to be. That’s because prolonged lifespans can produce additional financial burdens that will be increasingly expensive – for example, a spouse who resides in an assisted living, skilled nursing, or memory care facility for several years.
Wealth management services for all three phases of your financial life:
Working Years (Early, Mid, Late)
Transition Years (Before/After Retirement)
Retirement Years (Early, Mid, Late)