One All-Inclusive Service Fee
Every dollar of additional expense is one less dollar you will have for your future use.
There are two ways to ask financial advisors about the cost of their services:
- What is the cost of your advice and services? The answer might be 1% of your assets
- What is the fully-loaded cost of your advice and services? The answer might be 2% of your assets or more
Why did the fees in the second response double? There can be additional layers of third party fees, commissions, and transaction charges that are deducted from your assets.
Small differences in fees can add up to tens of thousands of dollars over longer time periods.
GlidePath’s money management service is part of an all-inclusive fee:
- There are no additional fees, commissions, or transaction charges
- There are no hidden expenses that are not disclosed to you
GlidePath’s only method of compensation is a single, all-inclusive, asset-based fee that is deducted from an account that is designated by you. GlidePath is not compensated with commissions or transaction charges.
All-Inclusive Service Fee
One fee covers ALL of these services:
- A dedicated financial advisor
- Advanced financial planning
- Global portfolio management
- Quarterly service calls
- Performance reports
- Custody and trading
- Online access to portfolio data